Given current growth predictions, emerging markets and developing countries hold significant promises for private and institutional investors who are searching for a means to diversify their portfolio, explore new opportunities and grow businesses that will generate higher yields. To this end, the LGC 2019 Canada – Nigeria Investment Forum would provide platforms of opportunities for governments, businesses and investors in Nigeria and Canada to:
1. Showcase the opportunities available in these countries, identify latest opportunities, challenges and identify/clarify the solutions, facilities, future potential for successful investment and business development
2. Creatively maximize growth potential and value through access to information, knowledge sharing, market intelligence, innovation and investment that abound in various states/locations /provinces
3. Partnering for opportunities and Business developments
4. Effectively network with diverse business groups, senior government officials, business executives and other high-level stakeholders
5. Attract international and regional investors and to promote partnership with local companies
6. Develop and strengthen trade and economic relations between Canada and Nigeria that would unlock several trade and investment opportunities.
Pursue a comprehensive and forward-looking strategy focused on developing, integrating and boosting Nigeria’s trade, investment and cultural ties with Canada.
To creatively promotes programmes and events geared towards building and enhancing investment and cultural relationships between Canadian and Nigerian businesses.
These, we will achieve through:
* Providing a platform to constructively and progressively drive trade, and investment with concrete deliverables.
* Seek and connect investment opportunism in Nigeria by Canadian investors
* Develop and strengthen trade, economic and cultural relationships between Canada and Nigeria that would unlock several trade and investment opportunism
* Bring together Investment and Trade decision makers as well as private sector representatives
* Provide Nigerian and Canadian governments, private investors, and business leaders the platform for a mutually beneficial discussion
* Organise activities dedicated to developing evidence-based insights that promotes cultural values with a focus on strengthening communities and people’s lives.
2019 Canada – Nigeria Investment Forum would be a leading, thought provoking, informative and networking investment forum on key sectors of Nigerian and Canadian economies. It will thus create opportunities to
Hear industry experts speaking at the forum, covering the depths and breadth of specific sectors of the country’s economy
Engage and close business deals, entertain clients and network with industry leaders.
Project sponsors, borrowers, lenders, and public and private sector investors will come together to accelerate investment opportunities.
© LEADERSHIP & GOVERNANCE CANADA INC
Designed and Developed by PrimeBytes Solutions